PRICING & POLICIES
Your wedding is a special event that deserves a unique venue and professional service. That’s our specialty… The staff and crew at The Lodge at Terrace Beach are here to help.
From accommodations to catering, we’ll be happy to help you secure the venue and make arrangements for your ceremony.
We also have a fantastic list of local recommendations and resources that will give your ceremony that extra measure of “wow” and elegance.
Let us help you plan and arrange your special day. Here’s everything you need to know to get started:
POLICIES & DETAILS
The Cabins provides a day-of-wedding coordinator as part of your event fee. This coordinator will be available on the day of your ceremony to assist through out your day.
If you require a full-service wedding planner we can offer you recommendations from local services available on the West Coast:
The cost of hosting an event/wedding at The Lodge Venue is based on an event size up to 60 people for a sit down formal reception.
October 15 to May 15 (excluding holidays & long weekends)
$ $ $ $
$ $ $
June & September
the above fees INCLUDE:
- Exclusive access to The Lodge throughout your entire stay
- Day-of-Wedding Coordinator
- Use of chairs, tables, linens, dinnerware, flatware and stemware for up to 60 people
- Use of commercial kitchen (with professional caterer)
- Cleaning costs
venue & Rooms: cancellation & deposit policies
50% of the bride and grooms personal accommodation and 50% of the Event Fee are due at the signing of the contract. The remaining 50% Event Fee plus tax is due 90 days prior to the Event. Cancellations made outside of 90 days (more than 90 days notice) receive a refund of the accommodation deposit less $50 cancellation fee or 6% for credit card processing fees
(whichever is greater).
All Event deposits are non-refundable if cancelled.
damage deposit policy
There will be a pre-authorized amount of $500 taken on your credit card upon arrival that will only be used if damage or excessive cleaning (over and above reasonable use) occurs.
All groups are required to purchase Special Event Liability Insurance. This can be obtained at www.palcanada.com/en/weddinguard (fees starting at $200). We must receive a copy of this policy prior to the event.
You are required to obtain a Special Occasions License to serve, sell and consume alcohol at The Lodge. This can be obtained online at www.solo.bcldb.com (Approximate cost is $25). A copy of this policy must be provided prior to the event. With this license, you can supply your own alcohol as long as it is purchased from a certified liquor store/vineyard/brewery. Bartenders can be hired through The Cabins or your caterer.
The Lodge venue does not staff the commercial kitchen. There are many catering options on the Coast we can recommend that serve in any style of your choosing. Please note that the use of the commercial kitchen is limited to a certified chef/caterer.
- Solidarity Snacks: www.solidaritysnacks.com
- Red Can Gourmet: www.redcangourmet.com
- Blue Room Bistro: www.facebook.com/theblueroombistro
- Tacofino: www.tacofino.com
- Alison Wertz: [email protected]
- Alicia Bradshaw: [email protected]
- Alison Wertz: [email protected]
HAIR STYLIST RECOMMENDATIONS
- Waves and Shaves: 1-250-726-2553
- Black Dog Ukee Hair & Barber Shop: 250-726-0438
MARRIAGE COMMISSIONER RECOMMENDATIONS
- Ucluelet & Tofino Marriage Commissioners: https://www.health.gov.bc.ca/cgi-bin/vs/marriage_commissioners.cgi?rm=mode2&pageno=l&column_city=ucluelet
- Lindsay Henwood: www.lindsayhenwood.com
- Michelle Pichert: www.michellepichertphotography.com
- Kaitlyn Shea: www.kaitlynsheaphotography.com
- Jen McLeod: www.jenmcleod.com
decor rental recommendations
- Compass Wedding Cafe: www.compassweddingcafe.com
- Smashing Glasses Event Rentals: www.smashingglasses.ca
- West Coast Weddings & Events: www.westcoastweddingsandevents.com
dj service recommendations
- Ukee Rocks: www.ukeerocks.com
- O’Connell Arts Company: www.oconnellartscompany.com